Anyone open to zoomcall discussion sessions teaching clarifying about Ren-C and why how what is so tantalizing >>>

Anyone open to zoomcall discussion sessions teaching clarifying about Ren-C and why how what is so tantalizing >>>

???

Hi vnzio,
If I weren't as busy as I am currently in daytime :wink:
Well I can tell you in a nutshell why REN-C is awesome. While there are a few R3 clones in development, this is the most active of them all. But REN-C is not R3 anymore. Many things R3 was troubled by were solved by Ren-C. REN-C is also even more a way to put R3 in a C project (or was it the other way around).
REN-C also makes a lot of new constructs possible. Ren-C's eloquence in the face of FizzBuzz I used it to solve the 8 queens problem in a more Rebol way Eight queens problem solved with Ren-C | Arnold's Blog And I got a MySQL module working (not in the mainline) for REN-C.
As you can see on the forum, Brian, Hostilefork is the main development force, the other members on the forum are more critical followers and aiding in their own power, try to keep making sense :wink: . There are lots of neat ideas that are implemented in REN-C and when these do not work out as planned, plans change and changes are made accordingly. This makes REN-C a dynamic project to follow. So not directly suitable for using in your day to day work, yet rather constant if you do not do very crazy stuff.
And what makes it even better... it is a small community, you can work on anything you feel and that is okay and no large number of Nay-sayers (maintainers) telling you around. Mny things have not been done for REN-C like for name any (semi) large open source project.